August 9, 2017


Help Support House District 42A.

Donations to House District 42A can be sent to

c/o Gordon Druvenga, Treasurer
8088 Sunnyside Road
Mounds View MN 55112

How will HD42A-RPM use your donation?

Your local Republican Party operates entirely on the efforts of volunteers. Our funds go to candidates, for parade and fair fees, for printing and postage. We have no overhead and waste nothing.

Why donate to HD42A-RPM?

We have strong local parties in the MNGOP. We need to make them even stronger with more funding so that we can stop the irresponsible Democrat spending spree in Saint Paul.

Will your donation be used to win our Congressional race? NO. 

You may qualify for a refund for your political contributions made to Minnesota political parties and candidates for state offices.

You can request a Political Contribution Refund if you contribute money to:  

  • Qualified candidates for:
    • Minnesota Legislature (state House or Senate)
    • Minnesota governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general
    • Minnesota secretary of state
    • Minnesota state auditor
  • Qualified Minnesota political parties 

For a list of requirements and qualified Minnesota political parties, see the instructions for Form PCR, Political Contribution Refund Application

What contributions qualify for a refund?

Your contributions qualify if you made them to eligible state candidates or political parties on any of the following dates:

  • January 1 – December 31, 2020
  • January 1 – December 31, 2021

Candidates must sign the public subsidy agreement before you make a refund claim. If you make your claim before the candidate has signed the agreement, the Minnesota Department of Revenue will deny your claim.  

How much is the refund?

The refund is the amount of your contributions up to $50 for an individual or $100 for a married couple (if you file a joint Political Contribution Refund application).

How do I request a refund?

For contributions made in 2020, complete 2020 Form PCR, Political Contribution Refund Application.
For contributions made in 2021, complete 2021 Form PCR, Political Contribution Refund Application.

Send your completed form to the MN Dept of Revenus. You must also include copies of the receipts you received for contributions claimed on your application.

They can only accept Form EP-3 receipts that you received from a qualified candidate or political party as proof of your contributions.